By Anonymous - 10/07/2019 04:09

Spicy
Today, I wanted to be on top during sex, after always being on the bottom. Afterwards, he said, "You're never riding me like that again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 061
You deserved it 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A penis is a quite sensitive thing - and having someone riding it can actually be quite painful - so maybe pay a little attention and find a way that feels good

Comments

jojimugo 20
Darebearius 7

Sex is about what you both like. He just suck it up and let you ride him since you enjoy it.

A penis is a quite sensitive thing - and having someone riding it can actually be quite painful - so maybe pay a little attention and find a way that feels good

PenguinPal3017 19
Nhayaa 21

Looks like you need to find your Doreah to learn how to properly ride your Drogo...

WeirdUS 29

Really depends on how you are doing it. Many women forget a penis is a sensitive thing and yes you can go crazy but there are somethings that are just uncomfortable across the board.

Sounds easily fixable with some guidance from him and more practice. If you are mature enough to have sex, you should be mature enough to talk with that partner on things you like and don’t like to find things you both like. And ways to mix things up.

Yeah... teens.. forget to speak about, because of missing experience. I just guess she was bending, so she reached a good point — but this is the most painful.

The main point here is: ask him what you did wrong and go from there. But I honestly can't understand how you messed that up. I guess it depends on what position exactly. I prefer cowgirl to reverse cowgirl because it's easier to see what I'm doing.