Geyser

By Ouch - 15/08/2009 07:51 - United States

Today, I was very sick and kept throwing up. I took a shower after every time I threw up. While in the shower after I threw up, I had to throw up again, so I got out and ran to the toilet. I slipped on the tile, broke my nose on the floor, and then threw up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 611
You deserved it 11 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you take a shower after every time you throw up...? FYL, but the actions themselves make no sense.

WHy would you take a shower after every time you throw up? If you're that sick, you barely have energy to run to the toilet and then back to your bed, let alone stand in the shower. YDI, but honestly sounds like crap to me.

Comments

ouch that sucks... sounds like something out of dick van dyke FIRST

YDI for two reasons: 1. Are you ******* stupid? Puke in the goddamn shower. 2. Taking a shower after you throw up is ******* stupid. All in all, this is the biggest YDI I've seen on the site.

You're dumb... he wasn't puking in the shower, where do you see that? it actually says, specifically, that he was puking in the toilet. Showering after you throw up after a while is fine, so you don't smell like a mixture of stomach acid and other body fluids...

philly8608 0

36, 34 wasn't saying he was puking in the shower. He was saying the OP should have just puked in the shower.

I was thinking the same as 34. Why the hell weren't you puking in the shower?! You are so dumb. And why do you need to take a shower after you puke anyway. If you were puking into the toilet there wouldn't be anything to create a stench except for in your mouth, but you can fix that with a toothbrush and NOT in the shower.

I don't think Dick Van Dyke has ever puked. Just like Mary Tyler Moore never farted.

Did you have a fever as well? I would imagine that it would make for a good excuse as to why you didn't think to puke in the shower. All in all, it does suck...sorry for being so harsh earlier.

He could have just brushed his teeth after each time he puked.

pxxxy 0

#34 is right.. puking in the shower works just fine. This also brought me back some hangover memories.. Ugh

#34, she deserved to throw up? have you seem some of these FMLs? are you kidding? My brother does the same thing. My friend does, too. this is one of the biggest FMLs I have seen. the fact that she was sick and hurt herself, that sucks big time. yes, all those showers were unnecessary, but nobody deserves to get hurt that bad while they are sick. grow up. OP: I'm sorry. I sincerely hope that you're feeling better.

xnachox 6

hmm im very skeptical this dude has a lot of FML's ive seen more than four

hihoney07 0

thank you for being nice! people on here are so ridiculously rude.

he wasn't just taking a shower after puking many times, the post clearly states that he was taking a shower after every time he puked. op is an idiot...

XYZzzzzzzz 0

You said"threw/throw up" 4 times in 1 fml. it was kinda cool. good fml

XYZzzzzzzz 0

@ my other comment: 5 actually

Why would you take a shower after every time you throw up...? FYL, but the actions themselves make no sense.

I was wondering the same. Do you throw up all over yourself?

Agreed! In some sense, the OP kind of deserved it... why not wait until AFTER you were finished puking for the day to shower? That would make a lot more sense...

Agreed. It's not only stupid to shower every time you throw up, but also extremely unhealthy. By showering that many times, you destroy the natural protection film your skin has.

^ ^ i agree, slightly strange to do it EVERY time. seriously, gutted though- FYL chump. (:

WHy would you take a shower after every time you throw up? If you're that sick, you barely have energy to run to the toilet and then back to your bed, let alone stand in the shower. YDI, but honestly sounds like crap to me.

NGM_47 0

A shower after every time you threw up? That's weird....but FYL, I suppose.

it sure sucks... but next time you're sick, maybe you should stay in bed with a bucket or something, instead of wasting that much water.

every time you barfed? wow thats a lot if your sick, maybe try washing your face and mouth? aww that really sucks though, fyl for sure