By sicktomystomach - 02/05/2009 17:05 - United States

Today, during lunch at school, a wave of nausea came over me. I ran to the bathroom and made it just in time. As I was throwing up, I set off the toilet's automatic flush and my vomit came flying back into my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 696
You deserved it 5 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

acid_fml 0

>.< I would have puked more!

@4 and 8, a lot of these take a couple days to get through the screening. @ OP, if the toilet was flushing how could it spray back up? usually when you flush the stuff goes down not up....

Comments

aggieskate900 0

HAHAHAHAHHA that SUUUUUCKCKKKKKKKKS.... I hope you feel better. You can't blame me for laughing, though; that's just fail. Get well soon!

Kitty34_fml 0

This FML is fake. If the automatic toilet threw their vomit back in their face, it would also throw urine and feces into people as well. WHICH DOESN'T HAPPEN. There is some splash back but it's from the fresh water spraying into the toilet - not the dirty water splashing back into someone's private areas.

InTheAyer 0

the evils of automatic flush. i hate them

#122 why do you do that? It's been proven that there are more germs on a handrailing than a toilet seat. And it's just your ass sitting on it, you arent licking the toilet seat. Wowwww.

vag_fml 0

were you paralyzed too? why didn't you MOVE YOUR FACE when you heard it start to flush? i call bullshit.

ew. you see, this is why you go to shitty schools where you're lucky if the toilet even flushes, never mind that automatic shit, lol.

Last time I checked, automatic toilets don't shoot water/piss/shit/whatever up, they vacuum it down.

SarahHarahLarah 0

Wow, that is just horrible. Hope you're feeling better now =)

*cringe* *cringe* *cringe* Oh, damn... That's... that's rather unfortunate. I'm so sorry.