By Anonymous - 14/09/2009 22:22 - United States

Today, during a major fight with my boyfriend, I threw a necklace he had given me out the window, thinking it was just a cheap trinket. He then told me, for the first time, that that necklace had belonged to his now deceased grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 205
You deserved it 719

Top comments

Never give that kind of stuff to girlfriends, save it for the wives.

amiamazing 0

Wow, you really are an ungrateful bitch for doing that. It was just a fight.

Comments

Today, I was moderating the FML's...and there was nothing but bitchy Bills fans posting the exact same thing over and over again. YDI for being Bills fans, stfu. (lol)

i dont think you can open the window in airplanes .. and even though it was cheap, its what counts in the inside..

agree with #4, she obv didnt care to just throw it out the window, the guy shud have saved it 4 someone who really cares

Learn to control your temper, you choleric bitch! Being choleric isn't a disease and you can at least TRY to control it and be rational.

How the Hell were you supposed to know? Your bf should have informed you when he gave it to you. That makes me think he's making it up to make you feel badly.

ewww dead person jewellery, you're going to be haunted.

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow, you're an incredible ****. I hope he dumped you on the spot, not only for throwing your 'cheap trinket' out the window, but for being an ingrate and an immature little bitch, too. Who does that? you should feel horrible. and I can't believe you'd post this on here and not expect a river of YDI crashing towards you. You better learn some more manners if you're going to continue being in the relationship game, lady. hope you at least went to recover the thing. And iI definitely hope that he took it back from you as soon as you did. clearly you can't have nice things. GDIAF, seriously. now I curse you with all known STD's. and even the unknown ones. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot vag-rot. your vag is now rotting. have a nice day!

endless_text 0

How has this comment not been moderated?!

_THE_MASTER_ 0

because just enough people seem to enjoy my rants just enough to keep some of them above water...

_THE_MASTER_ 0

wow...almost completely foiled...