By Anonymous - 14/09/2009 22:22 - United States

Today, during a major fight with my boyfriend, I threw a necklace he had given me out the window, thinking it was just a cheap trinket. He then told me, for the first time, that that necklace had belonged to his now deceased grandma. FML
I agree, your life sucks 205
You deserved it 719

Top comments

Never give that kind of stuff to girlfriends, save it for the wives.

amiamazing 0

Wow, you really are an ungrateful bitch for doing that. It was just a fight.

Comments

ccr69 0

Really, you want to hear the whole story? Try this on, sweetie, if anything he did was even remotely close to what she did, she would have mentioned it and it would have from ''fml'' to ''look at this dumbass fight we had''. So before you whine about us assuming that he's''just sooo innocent'' you need to realize that life isn't a Lifetime Channel For Women Special Presentation. Men are not always assholes, women are not always innocent. Wake up and **** off.

You deserve that for throwing a tantrum, what are you ten years old? GROW UP!

Okayyy...now you know, for future reference - if a guy is ready to split you, or you ready to split him - you quietly hand him his trinkets, regardless of value. Granted: I know how heated arguments go - but tossing something out the window, versus calmly opening his hand and placing the object within, shows childish tantrum-throwing, versus at least a sense of class.

You don't fight well. Plenty of people in the world get angry and have arguments, rather than tantrums. They throw angry retorts, not things.

Then you should've gone and found it. If it was his deceased grandmothers, he would've stopped the car, and went to look for it. Or gone outside the house to find it. Or do whatever.

foryoublue94 0

YDI for being immature. It was a gift he gave you, who cares if it's cheap or not. Just because you're having a fight doesn't mean you throw it away. Were you expecting him to buy you another "cheap trinket" when you made up? You're an idiot.

your a jerk no matter how big the fight is you don't do shit like that

oh not cool. how old are you like 5 geeze. grow up.