By nolove - 04/05/2009 02:12 - Canada

Today, before going to bed my phone lit up and I got all excited because I thought it was a text message. My phone was finished charging. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 673
You deserved it 46 310

Same thing different taste

By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling with the lights off. It was 1AM, and I'd just finished watching a scary movie, so I was a little paranoid. I was about to fall asleep, when an eerie light lit the room. I jumped, got tangled in the sheets, and hit my head against the bed frame. Where'd the light come from? Not a space ship. Not someone breaking in. It was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 558
You deserved it 29 175

Top comments

How can anybody even say their life is ****** because they didn't get a text message? Personally, I didn't get a text message all day! MY LIFE MUST BE ******! However, on second thought, the fact that this upset you is enough for me to agree that your life is ******.

Comments

CareBear0018 0

This is bogus. I've submitted much better fmls...

this is only funny cuz you must have no friends and when you got a text you thought someone might have actually wanted to talk to you but thennn it wasnt and now you hate life? before you say FML you actually need to have a life firstt ;)

Maybe after 100 or so people tell you that you suck, writing this FML might qualify for its own FML.

holynemesis1208 3

whats your number i'll text you.

wow your life really is ****** isn't it. i mean once you think you get a text and then you don't, there's just no recovering from that is there. "today, my car was vandalised and i go to post a story on FML and it doesn't make it through. there is, instead, a story about someone thinking they got a text message, but their phone was done charging. FML"

This is ******* bullshit, of all the FML's I've have tried and failed to post I would expect all of them to get on the site before this ridiculously boring and stupid FML. Oh and #67 hit the nail on the head. YOU SUCK.

ohhhhshizzz 0

the comments are funnier than this. sorry Op, shoulda worded it diff.

Whats your number? I'll send you a text saying how big of a ******* IDIOT you are.

Dude, who screens these things? FML is supposed to (From what I understand) be a moment where you go "well soandso just lost complete respect of me now" or where you realize the shitty situation your life is in. Someone dumped you after cheating on your for 4 years with kids. Your mother ignored you falling off the roof to feed the dog. You farted loudly in the middle of gym class and it echoed off the walls it was so loud. Making a stupid mistake when no one is around to notice, like ignoring your cellphone or tripping over nothing in privacy isn't an FML. And if your life is completely ruined because you didn't get a text and your phone was just charged, perhaps you need to reevalutate your priorities...

See OP, we read every day about people stepping off the bus into a mushy dead squirrel or being asked to taste their mom's new nipple cream or being fired unjustly when some snotty-nosed kid pees on their shoes. You didn't get a text message which is about as bad as me running out of orange juice. Except you told us all about it. It's time to throw out your Seventeen magazines and put your teddy bear in the closet. Maybe have a conversation in person without using the word "like" out of context. It could change you.