By nolove - 04/05/2009 02:12 - Canada

Today, before going to bed my phone lit up and I got all excited because I thought it was a text message. My phone was finished charging. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 673
You deserved it 46 310

Same thing different taste

By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling with the lights off. It was 1AM, and I'd just finished watching a scary movie, so I was a little paranoid. I was about to fall asleep, when an eerie light lit the room. I jumped, got tangled in the sheets, and hit my head against the bed frame. Where'd the light come from? Not a space ship. Not someone breaking in. It was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 558
You deserved it 29 175

Top comments

How can anybody even say their life is ****** because they didn't get a text message? Personally, I didn't get a text message all day! MY LIFE MUST BE ******! However, on second thought, the fact that this upset you is enough for me to agree that your life is ******.

Comments

And then you what, immeditately posted this on FML? What a ******* loser.

unbelievable. this is even worse than the touching thighs one.

good_associate 0

happens to me all of the time. But yeah, this is seriously lame.

cxal_fml 0

By any chance did you just have your SAT score cancelled?

Darth_Taco 14

I usually try to be nice in these situations, but no. Who gets that excited over a text message? Have you not had human contact in months now? Did you think it was somebody that hadn't contacted you in a long time? I don't get it. How does this get past moderation? You want ****** up? I'm turning 19 at the end of the month. My kidneys are failing and no one knows why. Since I don't have insurance, any doctor I got to refuses to check me out. I don't even know if I'm dying or not. If this is the worst thing that's happened to you recently, then your life is great. Go out and live it. Be appreciative. I don't know how long I'll have mine. I make sure to end every day as happily as I can. I also keep going. I'm moving in about a week to another state to go to college with my boyfriend and to just be close to him. I see the future, I'm going for it. I'm not saying this to make you feel badly about yourself. I say this so that maybe you'll go out and live life rather than get depressed over something like this. Again, if this is the worst thing that's happened to you recently, you have a great life. And #39. You made me lol.

rachelbrianna25 0

Today, I read an FML that wasted my time.