By nolove - 04/05/2009 02:12 - Canada

Today, before going to bed my phone lit up and I got all excited because I thought it was a text message. My phone was finished charging. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 674
You deserved it 46 310

Same thing different taste

By Anonymous - 03/01/2010 16:35 - United States

Today, I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling with the lights off. It was 1AM, and I'd just finished watching a scary movie, so I was a little paranoid. I was about to fall asleep, when an eerie light lit the room. I jumped, got tangled in the sheets, and hit my head against the bed frame. Where'd the light come from? Not a space ship. Not someone breaking in. It was my phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 559
You deserved it 29 176

Top comments

How can anybody even say their life is ****** because they didn't get a text message? Personally, I didn't get a text message all day! MY LIFE MUST BE ******! However, on second thought, the fact that this upset you is enough for me to agree that your life is ******.

Comments

fmlfmlfml15 0

"Today, my cell phone lit up and i thought it was a text message but it wasn't. FML" your life is officially over. what's your next FML gonna be? how you dropped your pencil??? I would say suck it up and move on, but it's just not worth it.

yeah. cause false alarms of text messages **** my life, too.

Failercoptor 0

GT EFFFFFFFFFFF OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OH MY GOD! I feel soooo terrible for you! Your life must be so lonely and awful. Stop "spilling the beans" over something so stupid and pathetic. This does not deserve to be on this site. Instead, **** my life for having to waste my time reading this and having to explain how stupid it is to spend time crying over not getting a text message. Get over it.

DamnAshleyyy 0

how is this an fml? ITS NOT

stunnedbytmaster 0
stunnedbytmaster 0

psycho much???? wow.. you really must have NO LIFE to be WAITING for a text. go on aim or some shit and find some friends.

Um, to everyone who's complaining about this FML needs to get a life themselves. I mean, Is this FML really that serious to be yelling over? Does it REALLY deserve 150,000+ ratings? It's more like an "Who cares" than a YDI. Common sense people, you didn't have to even rate this if it wasn't relevant...you people are so dumb. Quit bitching.

Do you mean that you don't have friends or no one texts you? that'll make sense