By Don't text and work - 23/06/2009 05:04 - France

Today, at work I got told off by my manager for texting while working. Enraged by this, I trash talked her to the new girl at work. The new girl, a.k.a. my manager's daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 152
You deserved it 68 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Moral of the story: be careful who you talk to. Or, better yet, trust nobody. Still, YDI. People who text all day under their desks instead of actually doing their job seriously irk me.

Comments

TheLizardKing 0

I hate you, and I hope you get fired and never get another job. **** you

atomicmrpelly 2

lol #14! As for the OP... your boss told you to do your job... ZOMFG!

in france high five...you did deserve it though

zomg you got told off for BREAKING THE RULES of a job that you should consider yourself lucky to have in the first place? woooow. you have no empathy from me. grow up.

collegeshmollege 0

you deserve it for texting rather than doing your job. You're paid to do whatever sucky job you have, not text. I hate people like you.

hate is a strong word, but i really really really dont like you

DarthJeff 0

YDI, lazy bitch. I hope the epilogue to this story involves your firing. Time to grow up.

lingfeng 0

Wow, you totally, TOTALLY deserved that one. I'd be surprised if you still have your job after that. Completely your own fault, and completely unprofessional/unacceptable for a workplace.

all your fault. dont text at work... and dont talk bad about the managers. i hate when ppl text because i end up doing all the god damn work and im so glad you got whats coming to you. i hope you get fired.