By Don't text and work - 23/06/2009 05:04 - France

Today, at work I got told off by my manager for texting while working. Enraged by this, I trash talked her to the new girl at work. The new girl, a.k.a. my manager's daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 152
You deserved it 68 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Moral of the story: be careful who you talk to. Or, better yet, trust nobody. Still, YDI. People who text all day under their desks instead of actually doing their job seriously irk me.

Comments

oh no! you can't text your friends for a few hours in the day! they're all going to forget about you and then you'll be like totally unpopular!!1! i don't know if you make texting at work a habit, but just try to avoid that. you'll survive, and you will look like a more diligent worker, which, contrary to what you may think, is actually important. i feel your pain on inserting foot into mouth though..sometimes people say stuff like that when they're pissed and then regret it later.

Well... you shouldn't be texting while working. :D

Moron. Leave your ******* phone off while you're at work. You don't get paid to text. I'd fire your ass for being so disrespectful.

Lol sorry but u shouldn't text during work. It was just karma that the new girl was the boss's daughter.

What an infantile little snot. Too bad this didn't end in your getting fired.

nonnymouse 0

You were disciplined by your boss because you were doing something WRONG. You should be working, not texting. Then you whine about to another employee? You got what you deserve. You need to grow up.

Cittenscollar 0

You're a ******* idiot. I can't stand assholes like you that get mad at the person who catches them breaking the rules. Grow the hell up.

KyleOkposofan 0

YDI for texting at work. You get paid to work, not text.

Why the hell would you get mad for him telling you not to do that? Duh! He's paying you to work. You're probably one of those people that texts in the movie theater too.