By cheezmaster - 16/12/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, after many, many attempts to get her out of my life, the girl that is stalking me told me that she loves me and our love can only be ended by her killing either herself or me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 823
You deserved it 2 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run...Police NEVER help in cases like these. Just ******* RUN!

Comments

although that is a horrible situation to be in, i laughed anyway

NotEven 0

Standard advice EVERY time someone threatens to kill themselves: Tell them to go for it. In this case just make sure she knows YOU want her to kill HERself. Tell her if she really loves you, she'll pick her. >:)

SillyPoop 0

**** her and leave her...then move to another state!

let her die. you and nobody else seems to care.

Fuckimlazy 0

**** her, pull out, and piss all over her face. she'll leave you alone, I swear

wahha thats brilliant but what are you? R Kelly?

I love your idea, seriously....you left me in stitches, honestly I couldn't stop laughing even when I was choking...classic, I'm gonna do that someday in honour of your knowledge on how to get rid of stalkers....

If it's gotten this bad shouldn't you have a restraining order by now?

get professional help. that means a shrink or a lawyer or the cops.

Hey borderline personality disorder. If you give in, it won't help her and definitely won't help you. You need to contact a local psychiatric hospital and explain the situation, and make sure to specify that she has threatened suicide as a method of coercion. This shouldn't be your responsibility to handle.