By cheezmaster - 16/12/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, after many, many attempts to get her out of my life, the girl that is stalking me told me that she loves me and our love can only be ended by her killing either herself or me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 823
You deserved it 2 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run...Police NEVER help in cases like these. Just ******* RUN!

Comments

he said that the only way it will end if she kills herself OR him so he could still die, not just her

@ #68 - that won't always work. If she is that unbalanced to start with she may just go along with it it just to 'get her man'. Then you are stuck with a crazy woman who would stop at nothing in terms of revenge when you eventually break it off and the last thing you need is to be accused of is sexual abuse. That is a stigma that where guilt is often assumed. You could argue 'consent' but someone needs to be of their 'right mind' for valid 'informed consent'.

the fact of the matter is cheezmasters don't need love, just cheez.

mizu22 0

pray she gets the help she needs, not that she picks herself or you. doesn't anybody care about people anymore??

let her kill herself. better her than you, right? but I hope she gets help before that.

sportsnut 0

hahaha, DAMN son! what the **** did you do to get her to want your giblets that bad? depending on your age...it might be a good idea to get her parents involved (i.e. if you are in HS) or get a restraining order (i.e. any age)

Keep a .45 close-by. The Right to Bear Arms is a beautiful thing.

MaddogTotten 0

The right to bear arms is an amazing thing. With bear arms you can rip her apart with your wicked bear claws. You also look wicked cool, and have the ability to climb trees, wrestle, and catch salmon. Unfortunately though, you would need bear legs to ride a unicycle in the circus.