By cheezmaster - 16/12/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, after many, many attempts to get her out of my life, the girl that is stalking me told me that she loves me and our love can only be ended by her killing either herself or me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 823
You deserved it 2 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run...Police NEVER help in cases like these. Just ******* RUN!

Comments

MaddogTotten 0

If you do hand her the gun, I suggest mailing the bullets. You dont want her to change her mind on which of you should be the one to check out while youre in the room.

hahahaaha #26 seems to know well what he's talking about, lol.

Funny she told you this as if there were any debate regarding this matter: 1. The love* ended on your side 2. You can live without her 3. Everybody can live without her 4. Do not under any circumstances, volunteer. * In this context 'love' is defined as the occasional pity smile he gave her.

College_Wrestler 0

THIS IS REALLLLLLY CREEPY. GET HER TO A PSYCHIATRIST IMMEADIATELY!

BikerMike 0

Ask her to prove her love for you by killing herself. hopefully no more psyco ****.

My ex girlfriend ruined my life for a year. she tried to kill me by burning my house down, stalked me day and night, at my house, work, friends houses, parties, bars, clubs. She smashed my car up, told the police I raped her, texted and rang me every 5 to ten minutes day and night and the police did **** ALL. In the end i got so wound up that when she was stalking me outside my house (after about a year of shit) I just went out and smacked her in the nose and broke it. She reported it but I denied all knowledge. 3 nights later she stalked me again and I smacked her in her nose again (even got a little blood on me top!!) and didnt hear anything after that!!!

around_the_world 0

Good job, man, seriously. As any fed-up last resort, I'd also do the same to keep a psycho bitch off.

I feel really sorry for you. And in that case... it's defo okay to hit a woman.

She really burned your house down? WTF?!?! I would've killed the person if they did that to my house.

 well, been there before. here's what you do, give in to her advances to the point where you're ready to hit that, but instead of breakin her off real proper like you would a normal byatch, just make it the worst, most selfish lay possible.  I mean, you really gotta make it seem like you got no clue WTF u doin.  immediately "fall asleep" after "beatin it up" and while ur sleepin, just let one of the dirtiest, sloppiest farts ride.  this kinda has to be planned in advance, so I suggest a taco bell date. she'll of course let you "redeem" yourself, but just repeat until it's over, patience and perseverance is key.  also, be careful only to nut down her throat or somewhere uncomfortable/undesired for her. if this fails, many folks sell dirty guns nowadays for dirt cheap, just remember to always use gloves, and set up several alibis. on the bright side tho, you got you a no-stringer...on call. i mean, c'mon man...Lemonade, FTW!

You only need one good aliby. Several would cause confusion when interviewing witnesses... Don't ask how i know.

Kill her, cut her up in pieces and dump her body parts in the sea. After that start a drama show about your secret life as a serial killer

anglicdvil524 0

You should have asked what address she wants you to send a "We send our condolences" card/bouquet to. And also if she can leave you her TV in her will.