By cheezmaster - 16/12/2009 23:55 - United States

Today, after many, many attempts to get her out of my life, the girl that is stalking me told me that she loves me and our love can only be ended by her killing either herself or me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 823
You deserved it 2 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run...Police NEVER help in cases like these. Just ******* RUN!

Comments

Ok man RUN DUDE RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! move change your name and get plastic surgery RUNNNNNNNN She sounds like a nutter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree get a restraining order. She's threatend your life dude that's a crazy chick!

Oh god u better move and change your name IF ALL FAILS TAKE THE GUN AND SHOOT HER

xrainbow_veinsx 1

I think that means it's time to call the cops, get a restraining order, and pack your shit up to move. Even if she doesn't get locked up right away you'd still probably get the restraining order and if she's that crazy she will break it and then be locked up, just hope she doesn't break it to kill you.

Wow.....she really does need help. Chances are she won't want the help though and it's not like you can beat her or anything, so move far away. Run awayyyy Stalkers are friggin scary, get away while you can xD

take her on a date... to a mental hospital. she needs it.

l33tm0nk3y 0

That is seriously screwed up. Why do I get the impression that this girl is probably a huge Twilight fan?

This the first time I ever read about a GIRL stalking a GUY.

It happens, a lot. I have no idea why it would be the first time you read it. OP, quit wasting time on FML and call the Cops; this is terroristic threatening and you are going to regret it if you don't.