By Rowansgonnarow - 05/07/2014 20:19

Today, a girl I recently slept with messaged me, explaining through a rendition of "Call Me Maybe" that she'd given me chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 423
You deserved it 15 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxic_walrus 15

She gave you chlamydia AND has bad taste in music? You sure know how to pick em!

Hey, i just ****** you. And this is crazy. I have chlamydia. So now you do maybe. Also, Sirin is the best, she's so cool. I wish she were my mum and all.

Comments

I really want to see your follow up for this.

ColonelCusswords 24

You should hurry up and get antibiotics before you start "feeling the burn" if you know what i mean

ColonelCusswords 24

Yea, walk off the burning pain in your genitals.

It's called using protection lmao you deserved it. Sorry dude.

skittyskatbrat 19

YDI. At least you aren't a baby daddy. Wrap your meat next time or keep it in your pants and you won't need to worry about this. Total YDI.

I think we can all take something valuable from this: Use a condom. Before you have sex, just remember these rhymes: Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Use some protection for your erection.

Hey I just ****** you, And this is crazy, You got the clap now, Don't call me baby

Queen_of_Night 20

"The Clap" is gonorrhea. Named after the treatment they gave to men back in the day. They would "clap" two thick pieces of wood or stone together, with his penis in the middle. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~* The more you know!

This just made me cringe and I'm not even a guy.

Go to the hospital right away, there are prevention pills. Sorry OP

With all the std's and shit out there you should wear protection, there is no excuse for that, you can go to different places and they will give you some for free. You're lucky you didn't catch something worse. Smarten up and protect yourself.