By Rowansgonnarow - 05/07/2014 20:19

Today, a girl I recently slept with messaged me, explaining through a rendition of "Call Me Maybe" that she'd given me chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 423
You deserved it 15 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxic_walrus 15

She gave you chlamydia AND has bad taste in music? You sure know how to pick em!

Hey, i just ****** you. And this is crazy. I have chlamydia. So now you do maybe. Also, Sirin is the best, she's so cool. I wish she were my mum and all.

Comments

Hey I just met you and this is crazy. It burns when I pee it might soon for you maybe

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe that's the name of your new daughter?

I posted something similar a couple weeks ago but his made it? Bullcrap! Mine was better.

I really don't understand why people don't tell the person they're going to have sex with that they have some sort of STD. It's really messed up.

She might not have known. Chlamydia shows no symptoms in 80% of the women who have it.

Strider207 5

I feel bad for you, but you really should practice safe sex...

cheshireau 26

That's why I always make guys were condoms. I don't care if you hate them, I don't want what you may not know you have.

rocker_chick23 27

What's he going to say? "Your honor, I slept with a woman I barely knew, and didn't use a condom." He will lose in court for being a huge dumbass. Not to mention the way the FML is worded, she just found out she had Chlamydia.