By Rowansgonnarow - 05/07/2014 20:19

Today, a girl I recently slept with messaged me, explaining through a rendition of "Call Me Maybe" that she'd given me chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 423
You deserved it 15 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxic_walrus 15

She gave you chlamydia AND has bad taste in music? You sure know how to pick em!

Hey, i just ****** you. And this is crazy. I have chlamydia. So now you do maybe. Also, Sirin is the best, she's so cool. I wish she were my mum and all.

Comments

She gave you an STD AND a sad semblance of what's supposed to be music? Talk about adding insult to injury. Though I can think of a Lily Allen song that would be an appropriate response

aricababyy 22

At least she's not pregnant haha

Sounds like she wouldn't know who the baby daddy was if she were preggo

Not yet anyway. That will be the follow up FML.

Sorry Op at least its cureable.,

rocker_chick23 27

Too bad the lack of common sense isn't curable.

This is why you wear a condom man. Hopefully you can get treated easily.

imbatmanfir 15

Sucks but next time don't have sex with girls you don't know enough.

mansfield_j 27

Weither you know them or not they could still hide the fact they have an STD

I bet you're the type of person who'd go to an impoverished country to try bungee jumping for the first time. You know, the type where the cord always snaps? Regardless of that, it might behoove you to know whether or not the person that you're going to have sex with has any diseases or not. Then you can decide to stick your penis in her and play craps whether or not you'll catch anything. A total YDI.

post a link to the song. you can't leave all of us just wondering how it sounded

Can someone please explain to me what's with all these "sue her" comments? I honestly don't understand why people think OP needs to sue this girl. If she slept with him knowing she had an STD and did it with the intention of passing it on to him then going to court over it is understandable. But it is curable and she told OP about it, also OP made the choice of having sex without a condom. Maybe she only found out and told him as soon as she was told? Either way I really don't understand these "sue her" comments. Can someone please explain?

At least it's curable with anti-biotics now.