By Anonymous - 17/04/2013 15:25 - United States

Today, I had a job interview with a man that I got drunk with at a bar on Saturday night. He spent an hour telling me things I did that I don't even remember. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 422
You deserved it 21 596

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thebaddayblues 3

Offer to buy him another drink after?

Comments

rg350dx 29

If he did something FML worthy with this guy I'm thinking the only jobs he got started with hand or blow.

Man I really wanted to comment on this thread but sir fresh pie already commented and some girl out there thinks I'm stalking soooo nope

Well if he's gay this could work in your favor right?

This FML isnt nearly crazy enough to be put in a Hangover movie

That's only because we don't know what exactly they did. We can only imagine what wild animals and celebrities they happened to run into. Have some imagination!

Or he could have just been the crying drunk who wept in a corner all night.... which is just as much an FML in my eyes.

rg350dx 29

At least he wasn't too awkward about it. At least, it doesn't seem like he was.

I think its still kinda awkward when a guy tells you things you did that you don't remember doing, during a job interview

Obviously it was awkward for her. What I'm saying is that it seems like he wasn't too awkward about it. I doubt that he would be telling her all those things if he was. It's more likely that he thought it was fun or amusing.

Damn. Didn't even look. My bad, thanks for the correction.

Sir_ND_Pity 35

As long as you are applying for a job that involves partying and lots of drinking, you should be fine fine. Wait, you're not? Oh... Better luck next time, OP!

One's personal leisure time has nothing to do with his/her job, unless it's crime related, then the employer should be worried.

thebaddayblues 3

Offer to buy him another drink after?

Yea it said he got frink WITH him. Chances are it was all in good fun, and they can go for round two after he gets the job ;)

RedPillSucks 31

YDI for getting so drunk you can't remember anything. Check your body for tattoos and your anus for foreign bodies (or domestic ones) Also, he could be making stuff up and you wouldn't know.

This is proof- you never know what the consequences of your actions may be. Sounds like you got lucky OP!