By Rowansgonnarow - 05/07/2014 20:19

Today, a girl I recently slept with messaged me, explaining through a rendition of "Call Me Maybe" that she'd given me chlamydia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 423
You deserved it 15 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toxic_walrus 15

She gave you chlamydia AND has bad taste in music? You sure know how to pick em!

Hey, i just ****** you. And this is crazy. I have chlamydia. So now you do maybe. Also, Sirin is the best, she's so cool. I wish she were my mum and all.

Comments

Shit, bro. Chlamydia is terrible. Use condoms next time, if there is a next time. :( I wish you the best of luck.

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy; but I have an STD, so get checked maybe.

Sucks for sure but ten days of antibiotics, no drinking, and no sex and you're good. At least she didn't send you a Justin Bieber herpes mix.

There are huge law suits to be had if someone doesn't warn you of any STD's they do not have prior to intercourse.

YDI if you didnt use a condom. FYL if you did.

Epickitty58 29

The catchy tune will haunt you the entire drive to get yourself tested . . .

Strider207 5

You... You are just far too stupid to insult.

Wow Thanks Too All Of You Who Have Left The Bro/Bra Comments. definitely Just Made My Day Lol. And Second Of All I'm Going To Save You The Trouble Of A Horrrrrible Remix Also And Say I Hope You Use A Condom From Now On If You Didn't Before!

Studwithproblems 8

Should've worn a condom, yu won't learn till it falls off next time

its ironic that as soon as I started reading this my sister started listening to the song >.