TMI

By ew. - 17/08/2010 04:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I learned that I was conceived on a public bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 282
You deserved it 4 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As opposed to a private bus? Guess that would be a car actually.

I just know that somewhere on that bus, there was a very happy homeless man masterbating to that

Comments

reminds me of when i was on a bus and some girl was giving head

mona_is_here 10
That_Guy_Jake_JR 0

Sorry 46...I told her to wait until we got home but she just wouldn't listen.

your dad was a bus driver. he knocked up your mum at the terminal

be happy with it... it would be much worst for you if they could not find a place for conceive at all...

I bet there's never a dull moment so long as your parents are around.

It's ok, a few years ago after drink with my father I learned that I was conceived after 6 buds......

RedPillSucks 31

As we know, he's talking about beer and he's serious about that, so don't joke around about his Bud-Weis-Er. However, it's a much better story to hear that you've been conceived after a '6 Buds' train was run on your mum, which may have been what his father meant and he mistook it for the crappy beer.

RedPillSucks 31

Or being conceived after 6 buds and dad had their way with mom.

Ahhh... that's exactly what I meant :) Running a train means that they went one after another on her.

YDI for having parents who rode public transportation. YDI for having parents without the self-control to wait until they're at home. YDI for having parents at all. YDI for being conceived.

The_good_times 0

Really? No YDI for his parents fornicating?

I don't know if they were married or not. If they were married, then it wasn't fornication. Still DI for no self-control, though.

emilyk123 0

your parents have nice class. dont they? NOT!!

Everyone has to be conceived somewhere. Why not make it a more interesting place than the foot of the bed?