TMI

By ew. - 17/08/2010 04:28 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I learned that I was conceived on a public bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 282
You deserved it 4 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As opposed to a private bus? Guess that would be a car actually.

I just know that somewhere on that bus, there was a very happy homeless man masterbating to that

Comments

OP. Where you were conceived makes no difference. How or where you were born has literally no effect on your life as of present. No need to be upset.

it beats being concieved in a tractor...

perfectlybrokenx 0

let me guess who pulled the baby out, a hobo :D?

Conceived....The baby doesn't come out for another 9 months at that point.

perfectlybrokenx 0

hm well don't I fail. got the story mixed up I guess. my bad. omg ew op !

wangchung202 0

Is she really or is it just that she has her **** hanging out? If you look closely at her face, that thing just above her pink bra'd boobs, you'll see her face is not that great. I'm sure she's a very nice lady, but, it's heavily made-up and she kinda looks like a man in this picture. She has done is a good job of drawing the attention away from that face, by framing her assets in a bright pink cover.

I'm trying to figure out how that scenario would even work out without the whole bus noticing that something was going down.

You've obviously never engaged in a public session then. there are lots of ways. Some are obvious and probably intended to be, but some are far more subtle. She sits on his lap and sort of rocks back and forth, for example.

#94 I've only been active in the world of sex for about 4 months now, so I'm not very knowledgeable about such things. :P

golfer420 0

you're lucky I was conceived in a hot tub full of jello

koolkat234 0

Is this even considered as a FML? God.

katee6 0

I was conceived in an arcade. i'm jealous of yours.