Splish splash

By Anonymous - 20/04/2009 06:27 - United States

Today, I used the bathroom on a bus from New York to Boston, and carefully covered the seat with twenty of the single-square toilet paper rations. As I was peeing, the bus flew over a bump and swerved sharply, and my entire naked bottom was splashed with urine and poop. It wasn't my own. FML
I agree, your life sucks 82 710
You deserved it 7 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The irony here is that if you hadn't wasted time with the TP seat cover, you would have been done and out of the bathroom before the bump.

Rok_fml 0

Comments

Hell, thats so disgusting! Thats why I never go to bathrooms in the bus! Guys.. Look im first for the very first time while you guys see me for the first time here on fml!

The irony here is that if you hadn't wasted time with the TP seat cover, you would have been done and out of the bathroom before the bump.

mmplayer 0

no the irony here is that he wasted time trying to not get touched by some simple little germs and ended up getting splashed by all the crap XD

Rok_fml 0
curious2090_fml 0

i think people get wayyyyy to worried about what their ass skin touches. it's much more gross what your hand touches, and then touches your mouth. i think people who hover over the toilet and sprinkle it with pee are much more annoying than the countless "dirty strangers" who actually sit down.

metro_mello 0

what if someone has herpies? you never know that's why you use toilet seat covers.

From a cleanliness point of view you should wash your hands before going to the toilet. They have far more germs on them than your ass.

It's good to cover the seat cause what if the person before you had crabs? Or haven't washed the ass in a week? Ect

TAAAAAAAAAAAASTY! Too bad it's fake. So if you weren't in the bathroom at the time.. it would have spilled inside the bathroom like it's just some normal occurance for a coach bus to spill toilet contents when it hits bumps.. If this is so, shouldn't there have already been piss and shit on the floor everywhere?

Hitch up skirt, hitch up vulva and away you go. learn to piss standing up, they used to have urinals for women... it can be "mastered"

294232735 0

Gross. #6 is right. Just learn to do it standing up.

I'm a little unsure here... don't those toilets flush?

You make a very good point. How did it all splash up. Unless it was like a port a potty.