Survivor

By whyyy - 21/11/2011 23:26 - United States

Today, I came home to find my dad's mid-life crisis has finally started. He's blacked all our windows, barricaded the door to the backyard, and set up a bunch of security cameras in and out of the house. It seems he's been reading up on Survivalist and Masonic conspiracy theory bullshit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 894
You deserved it 2 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought a mid-life crisis was when a person tried to recapture their youth, not just being a crazy person.

dragonstrike94 8

Hey don't joke about that "they" might hear you

Comments

Shit just got REAL. LOL jk :p Why don't ya have fun with those cameras and play a few tricks on him? Time for a pretend Masonic ritual in the front yard with friends dressed in black-hooded robes? I think soo ;)

thats why you make the most of the time you have :)

That's not "mid-life crisis," that's "too much A.M. talk radio." Or possibly, the onset of mental illness like paranoid schizophrenia. If he continues in this vein, you should probably nudge him towards a physical and mental health evaluation. Good luck.

just because i am a paranoid, doesn't mean that they aren't out to get me.

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Sorry OP... that's not a midlife crisis... that's just plain old senility!

awesome gr8 fun he will let u play with rifles :)

It's not a midlife crisis he is just crazy. When he brings in a younger girl than you to replace your mom, and uses your college savings to buy a Harley then you'll know it midlife thing...

You should probably go find out what a mid-life crisis is.