Snooping

By Anonymous - 22/12/2012 11:15 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I had a look through my dad's girlfriend's phone she left on the table. Best part: I now know what I'm getting for Christmas. Worst part: I now know my dad's favourite position. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 585
You deserved it 76 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LO388 7

That's what you get for snooping!

indielove 13

That's what you get for looking through someone's phone without their permission.

Comments

LO388 7

That's what you get for snooping!

beannlove 7

i feel your pain, OP.. at least you didnt see a picture of your father's penis like I did when I snooped.. we both deserved it!

beannlove 7
U_GotitDude 18

That happened to me once... Most disturbing thing I've ever seen in my life!

Walked in on my parents once...they knocked on the adjacent wall that our rooms share so I thought they wanted to talk to me. They usually lock the door. WHY DIDN'T THEY LOCK THE GODDAMN DOOR?!

indielove 13

That's what you get for looking through someone's phone without their permission.

I completely agree. Just because you have an opportunity to snoop around, it doesn't mean you should actually do it.

HandaPitler 1

why did you have to look through his phone in the first place?

beddington 7

That's what I thought it said at first too. Then I read it again, it says, had "a" look through it. Not had "to" look through it.

I get what he means. He interpreted it as OP was required too look through it, and so they took the comment in a different way than it was meant.

YDI. Don't look through anyone else's phone.

You consider ruining the surprise of your Christmas present a good thing? Or is it just a good thing compared to learning your dad's sexual preferences?

LakersGirl_fml 5

I don't think I'd be able to get past knowing my dad's favorite position, to see the positive side.

YDI for being nosy. What exactly gave you the idea that looking through her phone was ok again..?

klovemachine 24

Snooping? Sorry, you deserve it. Plus you ruined the surprise of Christmas :(

I'm sorry for being off topic, but I'm really curious as to what the tattoo on your arm says.

Didn't you learn from this FML that curiosity can have horrible results?!