Survivor

By whyyy - 21/11/2011 23:26 - United States

Today, I came home to find my dad's mid-life crisis has finally started. He's blacked all our windows, barricaded the door to the backyard, and set up a bunch of security cameras in and out of the house. It seems he's been reading up on Survivalist and Masonic conspiracy theory bullshit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 894
You deserved it 2 676

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I thought a mid-life crisis was when a person tried to recapture their youth, not just being a crazy person.

dragonstrike94 8

Hey don't joke about that "they" might hear you

Comments

Sounds like he's getting ready to do some 'cooking'.

Well to some people it's not bullshit.

Sorry OP, I think your dad skipped mid-life crisis and went straight to crazy old man.

I have over 3 years of survivalist study ad i know all military survival manuals like the back if my hand. It has bennifitted me in multiple ways. Its ignorant pricks like you that end up on "I Shouldn't be Alive" eating your arm and drinking your dogs piss because you cant purify water without a fire or even make a shelter. You should learn the "survivalist bullshit" for yourself so that you dont end up taking up space on a missing persons list while your corpse is on a desert island because you didnt know how to survive.

That unrelated advice could have been WAY BETTER if you didn't simutaniously insult the op, who in fact has a problem with a crazy, paranoid father. You dumb Fuckshit...

Mid-life crisis with STYLE. Seriously, beats buying a crappy motorbike or random boat and creeping on twentysomethings. Dammit. Now I'm going to have to come up with something crazier for twenty-thirty years' time.

uprising_fml 0

there is a thing called paranoid schizophrenia, your dad is displaying classic symptoms .

Mid-life crisis? Or early-onset dementia?