Surprise!

By Anonymous - 12/02/2011 18:40 - United States

Today, I went in to the doctor's thinking I had a bladder infection. I walked out knowing I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 337
You deserved it 16 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, in a few more months you'll probably have that bladder infection too.

Comments

Congratulations! You'll be happy about it soon enough. Good luck, mama'

ydi.. don't use condoms and don't know the father I take it?

ArmedcrackerR6 8

that's great news. Congrats guys

blitz426 0

hahaha just drink and smoke a lot if u don't want the baby lol

veritoswty6 14
doggywalker 1

30 your not only an idiot your a selfish jerk too

krazy_glu3 0

I think your mom smoke and drink when she was preggo with you...

noboundary 9

#30 how about if that happened with you.please child, think before you talk.

MEM0817 18

What a GOOD idea 30! When those "options" fail, maybe she can just explain to the child that some mindless **** head had the best suggestion on FML for trying to end a pregnancy. Drinking and smoking doesn't usually end a pregnancy... but hey, greattt advice! Do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and never ever do what it takes to reproduce a child. The world doesn't need the risk of you pro creating.

30 - Do you happen to know this from experience?

hmm...your one of the biggest idiots i've seen on this site, congrats! you win......nothing. i feel really bad for your future child, and who ever is idiot enough to have sex with you

littlegreen 0

You're the cum your mother should have swallowed.

Nope drinking and smoking don't work to abort the baby. It just gives the baby serious handicaps when they are born. Wow. A simple procedure is more likely to work.

sk8rchick97 0

dats messed up... home made abortion if u ask me! seriously somethings wrong with u!! god UR messed up!

thrAsHeRr9081 16

#25, I've seen more than enough posted from you. You are an idiot. The exit is that way. Thank you.

krazy_glu3 0

you went to the doctors hoping to get some pills to get rid of a bladder infection.. you walk out realizing you shouldve been taking some other pills beforehand... called birth control pills.

DakotaCat 4

Only in the 21st century is a bladder infection considered worse tnp