Surprise!

By Anonymous - 12/02/2011 18:40 - United States

Today, I went in to the doctor's thinking I had a bladder infection. I walked out knowing I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 337
You deserved it 16 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, in a few more months you'll probably have that bladder infection too.

Comments

Nwrk 0

I wint to tha doctur for a brokin fenger turns out I wuz constupated

davek 36

YDI, unless it was rape. It takes two to tango.

Picking_Kuppies 0

I understand what you're trying to say, but that's a little rude. I mean, she could have tried all she could to prevent this from happening, and it still did. Not to mention whether or not her "dancing partner" decides to show up to the recital.

zambo491 0

they told my girlfriend i gave her gonorreah but instead she was just pregnant -_-

GreeneyedWonder 0

To the people who are saying "congrats" on the pregnancy... I can't see where you are coming from. She could be financially insecure, or emotionally not ready to raise a child. Having a child is a great thing - when you are ready and actually want him/her. I can't tell yet if it's a YDI or FML, because I don't know how it happened (did you use protection?) or who it was by (one-night stand, committed boyfriend, or even husband?). Good luck though, OP.

GreeneyedWonder 0

To the people who are saying "congrats" on the pregnancy... I can't see where you are coming from. She could be financially insecure, or emotionally not ready to raise a child. Having a child is a great thing - when you are ready and actually want him/her. I can't tell yet if it's a YDI or FML, because I don't know how it happened (did you use protection?) or who it was by (one-night stand, committed boyfriend, or even husband?). Good luck though, OP.

what a moron, and you didn't even suspect anything??

haven't you ever watched " I didn't know I was pregnant"? it took me until I was 3 months along before I decided to go to a doctor. I wasn't expecting anything like being a mommy, especially at 15. I used protection, took the pills faithfully, but it does happen. even being so young, I have no regret for my daughter what so ever and I wouldn't change a thing.

Op please dont go too mauries! its not mine i swear!!!!