Surprise!

By Anonymous - 12/02/2011 18:40 - United States

Today, I went in to the doctor's thinking I had a bladder infection. I walked out knowing I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 337
You deserved it 16 684

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry, in a few more months you'll probably have that bladder infection too.

Comments

axlbab 0

take that as a blessing, not a FML. my daughter's the best thing in my life. :)

If you don't want the baby, there is someone else out there who cries every night because she can't have a baby of her own. Adoption is a wonderful choice. I was adopted and am very greatful I grew up knowing I Was wanted more than anything.

Newsflash: there are so many children waiting to be adopted that many of them will never find a home.

I used to think my mom hated me for putting me up for adoption.. but I thought it was because she loved me.. but after seeing so many teens put there baby up.. it makes me feel unwanted.. :/

88- what's wrong with you? you're so negative towards everyone. You should change. The poor girl's just giving her two cents.

#107 Why would you care? If you got adopted you have your parents. And imo parents are those who raise you not those who made you. You're far better off being adopted than being with a parent who never wanted you.

same thing happened to me, but I ended up having surgury the same night, come to find out the baby was growing in my tube and I couldn't have it . fml

#33- That was very rude and uncalled for! High-five for being all too right though!

hellogoodbye1996 6

wow stop whining, your pregnant that's your fault for not taking precautions. that child will be so delighted to find out he/she is a burden and was the soul reason of an fml.

33: A little bitchy, but...the truth hurts sometimes. Maybe she's from jersey shore? (FYI, that last part may be a bit off because I've never seen it - in a similar fashion, I've heard way too much about that show to ever subjugate myself into watching it)

hay1hay7 0

my baby girl is the best thing that ever happend to me u have to start thinking about the baby its #1 now