Straight to jail

By breathalizard - 02/05/2009 06:21 - United States

Today, I left a party after drinking, and was soon pulled over. I frantically grabbed my mouthwash I keep for emergency situations to cover up the alcohol smell on my breath. I was given the breathalyzer almost immediately. I blew a 2.37. Apparently, alcohol is the main ingredient of Listerine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 366
You deserved it 300 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

... how could you not have known that? Oh, and YDI for drunk driving.

kscott88 0

You're an idiot for multiple reasons. A) Driving drunk B) Not knowing that most mouthwashes have a high alcohol content C) Keeping mouthwash for emergency reasons

Comments

Screw you, you're a moron and I hope they take your liscense from you.

depth_ 0

#58 you are mistaken. They give you a road side screening when they pull you over and if says that you are over then that gives them grounds to take you in and give you a breathalyzer test.

purdueboy 0

Ok this is ridiculous because everyone should know that blowing a 2.37 is impossible. Blood Alcohol Level is a percentage so the highest you can ever get is 1(100%) and even that is impossible. I don't know how this FML got posted, it's false.

llSgtScopell 0

You deserve that one for drinking and driving in the first place moron. My roommate is paralyzed because he was hit by a drunk driver his senior year.

lovesplaytoy 0

uuuumm what does YDI mean? and u should never drive drunk! u should have asked someone to pick u up! or have someone who didnt drink drop u off!

wow how did u not know that. alcohol is always in mouthwash. :P

the one thing i remember from driver's ed is that cops are supposed to wait 20 minutes before giving you a breathalyzer for THAT REASON. i even got to spray my mouth and blow, and i blew a 6. something.

ArbiterOfFML 24

why the **** you lying? a 6.anything is 12 times the amount to cause death.

I don't want to have to be an asshole and say it all in your face like, "HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT ALCOHOL IS THE MAIN INGREDIENT IN THE MOUTHWASH?!?!ONE!!" but really... It is basic knowledge. However, you did deserve it because you stupidly decided to drink and drive. You were risking not only your own life, but any other person who happened to be near your car at the time. You're an idiot. That's why you always have the buddy system (or the... "Sober buddy system" I guess). Or you could call someone to come pick you up. You honestly deserve to be pulled over. That's ridiculous.

Box94 0

ydi for being retarded enough to not know theres alcohol in mouth wash..