Spooked

By thatescalatedquickly - 07/11/2013 08:52 - United States - Collierville

Spicy
Today, I was having sex for the first time with a girl who wanted to be friends with benefits. Halfway through sex she noticed that I had the same tattoo as her brother, and had a full-on panic attack that lasted half-an-hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 103
You deserved it 7 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since she didn't notice the tattoo until during sex, is it weird she knows her brother has the same one?

Your name wouldn't happen to be Joe Dirt, would it?

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jenevil27 9

for sure! A lot of people have the same tattoos!

Soniye 14

well that's why you dont get flash tattoos off of the wall, design your own tattoo

#17 I just spit my drink all over my brother.

They need a new button as some of these fmls have gone a bit soft. A "man the **** up" is appropriate for this guy.

"Mentally unstable" is a very strong choice of words. Most likely she has anxiety, which is more common than most people would think.

I agree with 99. But I also think OP is probably exaggerating when he says "panic attack". I think any chick (myself included) would be a bit weirded out if you're having sex with a dude and during it, you notice the same tattoo. Especially if her brother has had that tattoo for quite some time.

Well, "crazy in the head, crazy in the bed", right? BTW this is NOT how I think in real life; I just heard this on "Sullivan and Son".

It sounds like she may be a victim of sexual abuse.

What on Earth would lead you to believe that?

SherlockWho 6

Sorry OP, she should have known somehow. FYL

Oh, of course. The first question I would've asked would be, "Do you have a/n (insert tattoo here) tattoo on your (insert body part here)

Redgrass7 7

Your name wouldn't happen to be Joe Dirt, would it?

Dswank620 18

"I'm your sister, I'm your sister!"

8313girl 28

And the FML audience goes EW!!! That cracked me up

Since she didn't notice the tattoo until during sex, is it weird she knows her brother has the same one?

Even if it's in the same place she lives with her brother or did at some point. It's quite likely that she's seen him atleast partially naked on accident or her brother might have shown off his tattoo to her.

VSVP_fml 6

I'm sure when her brother first got it, people wanted to see it or he was showing it off. it's probably on his chest or something.

TheDrifter 23

Sun tattoo around his belly button?

Mackay92 14

if someone notices anything else when you're having sex you're not good at pleasuring them

I met a guy with one of those! Hilarious & unsexy on a straight man if you ask me.

78 if someone is naked and having sex with you, noticing something on your body doesn't mean you're not pleasuring them well. You're bringing your naked bodies together. I'm pretty sure they're gonna notice stuff about and on your body wether you're fully pleasing them or not.

I don't know about anyone else, but I automatically thought of sexual abuse. Sexual abuse happens most commonly between family members. And it seems quite likely if she had such a big panic attack over it.

Taylor000 16

Her brother could have it in a different place. Duh.

I'm going to guess no, considering Op's partner had a 30 minute panic attack.

luckyone365 7

32: that doesn't mean he didn't finish

Correct #53. OP was probably all done before her panic attack was over.

jenevil27 9

That would creep me out a little bit, if it were in the same spot. but i wouldn't freak out. she needs to calm down!

This might not be an ideal friends with benefits relationship op.

jenevil27 9

Even if she still wants it to be, this should make him change his mind

Don't get it #8 & #11. Why would OP want to stop a friends with benefit arrangement? The copycat tattoo is YDI tho.

jenevil27 9

because shes obviously a psycho, theres so many easy females out there he can easily find another FWB relationship whose not crazy.

evan_7899 28

Hold on, there isn't even the right context to use that punn. Now its used so much that people are using it blindly, did you even read the FML?

mein_blut69 15

spoiler alert, the OP was in fact her brother.

The psychologist in me says this might be an indication of trauma given the context the tattoo was revealed in. I can't see a whole lot of other reasons to be disturbed by two people having the same tattoo. Unless she's phobic about coincidences.

It probably freaked her out cause shes having sex then suddenly her brother pops up in her head.

bayliebug 14

#52 Yeah, maybe. But random things have popped up in my head during sex. I've had to think about my parents (whether or not the sound I heard was one of them coming home, what they'd feel if they accidentally walked in). It didn't cause me to have a panic attack, though I do have a panic disorder. I just kept going and brought my mind back to what was happening at the time.

savysnugglebear 10

I'm studying to be a psychologist, and although you may be right..... I think she was just creeped out that they had the same tattoo. You don't always have to over think things.