By anonymous - 24/10/2014 01:25 - United States - West Babylon

Spicy
Today, my best friend and I, after years of sexual tension, began to have sex for the first time. Things got heated and he decided to abruptly stand up with me around him. I got so nervous, spazzed out, and now have 37 staples in my head courtesy of his bookshelf. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 381
You deserved it 7 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rough sex, you're doing it wrong. Seriously though, hope you're ok!

37 staples!? Jesus! I went through a windshield and didn't even need 37 staples! Well at least that sex war wound is cooler than run of the mill rug burn.

Comments

seriously #1 37 staples in OP'S head wasn't worse enough?

Nope #1, I don't think that ANYTHING could have been worse than that..

Well, there's a bright side to every situation :) pretty much....

orbit 22

Yeah it couldn't have been worse. 38 staples is really the worst thing that could ever happen...

Actually I believe 39 staples is worse than 38

6ft wooden box doesn't sound too pleasant either.

Either nobody has a sense of humor or mine is just really shitty. Probably both.

incoherentrmblr 21

You didn't get hit with the book, you got hit with whole bookshelf...

40 staples would have been worse. I mean clearly one is too many, but 40 just would have been worse than 37 or 38, so it definitely could be worse. On that note: glad you are ok OP.

Rough sex, you're doing it wrong. Seriously though, hope you're ok!

If it doesn't hurt, you're not doing it right.

bigmike25 11

That profile pic #6 is hilarious as hell xD

Criminallylnsane 13

Perhaps you shouldn't have panicked.

Sorry let me just turn off my anxiety for a bit so it won't get in the way.

37 staples!? Jesus! I went through a windshield and didn't even need 37 staples! Well at least that sex war wound is cooler than run of the mill rug burn.

I'd say so, she can go down the ICU and brag about that shit lol

Somehow I think this would be stitches... Normally people don't get more then a couple staples... But damn! Bookshelf : 1 Car window : 1 Hopefully op and #5 don't have hideous scars.

Clearly you've never seen a person get their stomach stapled after a tummy tuck or a cesarean lol

Gunguy 11

I think they would have to staple the scalp due to how tight the skin is stretched.

well the sign is clear.... don't sleep with your best friend

Nah just don't let the sexual tension build so high it could blow the top of your head off.

At least you have a cool story to tell when people ask, "so how'd you get that scar?" Seriously, though, ouch. Feel better & I hope you don't actually end up with a scar. :)

You wanna know how I've got these Scars?

Now THATs the definition of rough sex... Boys love scars with great stories behind them ;)