By lacsmac2 - 01/11/2015 14:10 - Australia

Today, there was a huge spider on my ceiling, so I grabbed a shoe to deal with it. Just as I jumped up to smush it, my idiot brother flicked the light off. I missed the spider, but it didn't miss my face as the impact caused it to fall. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 611
You deserved it 2 672

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

Did your brother flick the switch off on purpose? That would be a major dick move. You don't **** with people when spiders are involved.

Comments

Spiders would say the same about us. At least they don't go around smashing humans.

mds9986 24

No they aren't. Spiders are extremely important to the environment and they rarely mess with humans. They just look scary and that's why people hate them.

lexiieeex3 32

Did your brother flick the switch off on purpose? That would be a major dick move. You don't **** with people when spiders are involved.

I feel like it has to be on purpose. Otherwise, brother's got some incredible timing.

lexiieeex3 32

Nah I've had a few coincidental instances of fuckery where people have done things at inconvenient times and one of us ends up traumatized. I was just curious to see if that was the case or if it was done purposefully because the FML portrays the brother in a neutral light.

I would throw my shoe at my brother if he did that to me. Right after I finished freaking out about the spider on my face.

Rookie mistake, should've been using a desert eagle for that shit.

ScottVining 21

Well look on the bright side, it didn't go into your mouth.

cassidi24 10

Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it ?

You should turn the light off, then accidentally hit him in the face with your shoe