Empathetic panic

By Anonymous - 20/05/2014 16:31 - Singapore - Singapore

Spicy
Today, in the middle of my boyfriend finally giving me an orgasm, I had an anxiety attack, which caused him to have an attack of his own. I guess there is such a thing as having too much in common with your partner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 359
You deserved it 7 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least he understands your problem. Fyl for sure.

Pancakes017 19

Comments

Well, at least he understands your problem. Fyl for sure.

nlm92 15

Yeah! It's kinda romantic in a weird way if you ask me. It's so reassuring to know that my partner knows what I go through in terms of anxiety. Its something to laugh about down the road and in time that similarity can be the very thing that calms you down.

nlm92 15

I know you folks don't usually like follow ups but an anecdote came to mind. When we were only in our 3rd or 4th month of dating both my girlfriend and I fell asleep during sex at the same time! We both woke up extremely embarrassed and flustered. I thought I was done for. In all honesty we bonded a lot in the process! Despite the awkwardness we just passed a year and 7 months! Don't worry OP, sex is almost never the way you expect it to be. It sounds like you've found yourself a good match; that's an important trait to have in common. A lot of people don't realize it until it's too late. Just go with it and you'll have the time of your life :)

I love her wording on this. "He FINALLY gave me an ******."

nlm92 15

37 it can be difficult for noobs lol. Takes time to learn your way around

incoherentrmblr 21

Well, weren't you anxious...

seizure? who said anything about seizure. waaay too different things, bud.

jazzy_123 20

your sentence stumped me. I thought too was correct but now... I'm not so sure because you're are talking about two different things.

well seizures and anxiety attacks are different. so im not sure where they came up with seizures. and i accidentally put "too" not "two" whoops. its been a very long day i, too, had to think about my spelling here for the correct one. lol

asnakelovinbabe 16

For the love of god #7 I cannot even handle your profile picture.

My anxiety attacks feel like mini seizures sometimes so I can kinda see what they're getting at.

At least you guys will have something to talk about later. You guys are okay so just laugh it off together:)

Well things can get passed on but that's a bit alarming

Least he still gave you an ******, and think of it this way: it must have been pretty good for you to get an anxiety attack.

grritsshay 18

Anxiety attacks are the worst, I feel your pain OP!

Are...are you trying to say panicked? All I can think is pancaked, which sounds awful considering the context of the FML.

Pa(naked). As in panicked like an anxiety attack. It was supposed to be a pun but I guess it wasn't clear enough..

I got it right away. Apparently not everyone has such an elevated sense of pun humor though

Or maybe it was just a bad pun. :P

drshn 22

#10 I thought it was smart to come up with a pun like that. It's like ****** some people just don't get it.

Stuff like this really happens? Must have been a good one!