Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 004
You deserved it 52 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

Luneth101 0

Point A. People stomp on mice because they don't like mice running around in houses stealing their food. B. Unless the OP stomped really hard, the mouse is not going to burst and spill its guts everywhere, it would probably just get its neck broken (and 90% of the rest of its bones). C. Just because someone stomps on a mouse, doesn't make him a ****** up sadistic bitch, nor does it make him deserve to have his head curb stomped. D. Just because an OP killed an animal doesn't mean that they're going to hell, nor does it mean they deserve to go to hell, it just means they aren't crazed PETA activists. E. If you seriously think that the OP deserves a world of pain or an eternity in hell for killing a single MOUSE, then you have problems, and should be institutionalized in the nearest mental hospital, because you have some serious animal worshipping issues (not that I'm going against any religion, but seriously, for killing a mouse?) F. I must see more idiots on this site daily then you can find in D.C. in a year. White and brown mouse? Yeah, that's possible, and can be found in pet shops. It's called genetics, maybe you ought to retake basic Biology.

ihatestupidppl 0

I love you so much for this comment. It shows me that there's at least one sane person who doesn't want to give OP a lethal injection for killing a friggin mouse.

I read the first sentence and lost interest. It may be natural instinct to kill something for food in the wild, but to crush something flat just because it's there? That's just insane. And I doubt she was hungry enough for her instincts to kick in and say "Hey, I'm starving. Oh look, a mouse! Nom nom nom" I can't comment on the rest because thankfully my attention span gave out and saved me from the rest of your bullshit.

shineyourlight_x 0

Usually, when people see a mouse, they scream...not stomp. But whatev.

ladycoyote 0

Your "natural instinct" is to stomp on small mammals? What the hell is wrong with you?

Lawlz. Hilarious. Except a tiger wouldn't attack a mouse; it's a waste of precious energy.

Um...since when did anyone think humans evolved from monkeys?

I thought the "natural instinct" was to run away from things that might have contagious diseases, not squish their possibly contaminated bodily fluids out into the open. I'ma call pita bread on yo' ass.