Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 004
You deserved it 52 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

Wankster 0

I Love the comments! Lmao and Op your going to hell

Foxy_lover 0

geez, ur a bitch an a half, aren't you? Omg! Small, fluffy, cute creature-KILL IIIIITTTT! SQUISH IT'S BRAAAAAINS!!! What's wrong with you?! Their CUTE!!

guinness_fml 0

Who stomps on mice? Honestly, that really hurt!

ChemiclyInsane 0

YDI! Since when are wild mice white and brown?? Ive only ever seen brown wild mice. Seriously if it looks like it came from a pet store don't touch it. Im sure you're boy friends(hopefully now ex) sister now hates you and I hope his mom made you clean up the mess your cruelty made.

you would stomp on poor inecent mousy!!!??? I should send over a giant to stomp on you

Who's natural instinct is it on a ******* mouse?

What the **** kind of instinct is that? All can imagine is that youre a sadistic ******* bitch & I know that you're ****** up in your head you sick *****. If ever I see you 'll be sure to stamp on your ******* head.

What the **** kind if instinct is that? You're obviously a ****** up sadistic bitch & you shouldn't be allowed to date or go out in public for that matter. I hope smeone stomps on your worthless head, *****.

I would kill you >:( mice are cute

I hate how everyone is blaming what they do on natural instinct now. Most natural instincts don't involve killing anything and are usually controllable. Stop blaming what you do on natural instinct!