Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 004
You deserved it 52 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

sosadtoobadd 0

have you never seen a house mouse, or a field mouse for that matter???? they are little brown/grey creatures, not white and brown spotted. Moronic cruel idiot

YDI for purposely stomping on any kind of mouse like an idiot who thinks animals are disposable and have no nerve endings. YDI for upsetting a little girl. YDI for making a mess in your boyfriend's house. And to anyone who says he should have told her about the mouse beforehand - yeah, that's the first thing I always mention to anyone coming over, my siblings' pets, for fear that my guest might try to crush them in my own house. Even if they did have a wild mouse, how is it your responsibility to get rid of it? Tell his father, don't go spewing blood and guts all over their kitchen floor, in front of their little daughter. Nice first impression.

Oh, and P.S.: You're an evil animal-killing bitch and you suck ass. Go get professional help.

It's THEIR fault for having rodents running around their house and not warning people that it's a pet. Heck, how were you supposed to know? If it was a cockroach and you killed it, no one would find it weird in the least. Why would it be any different just because it's a mammal?! There's no way OP could have known it was a pet. It's not like a mouse darting across a room is automatically easy to identify as a pet. It's not a cat or a dog! I agree mice make adorable pets, and I love them too, but they're small, delicate, and exist as pests in houses often, so if you have pet ones, you must warn the visits if you lost one in the house. Otherwise, it's the owner's family fault, not the visitor's.

No, mice aren't pests. RATS are pests.

1. Why would they warn people? "Oh hey, just so you know on the off-chance that he'll escape his cage and you'll stomp him to death in a house not your own, my little sister owns a pet mouse." 2. Of course it's different with a cockroach - one stomp will kill a cockroach and there's debate over whether bugs can feel pain or not, whereas one stomp might not kill a mouse. She might have just left it in horrible pain. 3. What if it had been a hamster she mistook as a mouse? Would you be defending her then? 4. Who the **** stomps on a mouse as their first impression? A cruel asshole. Most people jump on a chair. On top of that, she killed it in someone else's house.

ChemiclyInsane 0

Rats aren't pests either.I have 5 and they're the best pets I've ever had.10 times better than mice and hamsters.

OwMyToe 0

Now that's just f*cked up. You definately deserved that one.

9k5 0

... It's natural instinct for you to kill a defenseless animal? Nice.

Who the ****'s first reaction is to stomp on a mouse?

I almost never put YDI but I used to have 2 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters, and 2 cats. 2 guinea pigs: Starved to death becuz my mom didn't put the heater on so they refused to leave their hamster castle for food. Hamster 1: Forgot to feed Hamster 2: My sister brought her friend over with a DOG and she carelessly let out our hamster with the dog, the dog started chasing our poor hamster around crazy, cornered him, and bit him. Her friend didn't do anything and was disgusted, threw up, and left. There was a big bloody gash on him and my sister tried to save him but he spazzed for a couple more min and stopped dead. 2 cats: Fortunely, still alive. Ever since, I have a hatred for dogs and miss my hamster, he was so cute, like this-u.u If I was there when someone stepped on my hamster, I'd %$)&$#%$&)#@&!$)#@*$(#%^$!)(&_!&%)%&$)%!_&*$)&%$)#&_*%^_&#$)!&$_#{*$^)&$)^!)&_)&%)$&)^&!_&*)$&#!&^!!!!!! Therefore YDI

lololololololl 0

arghh. eww. who the **** stomps on mice! thats sickening.

RandomAttack 0

You're not in the jungle you shouldn't have an instinct to stomp on animals. D: