Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 004
You deserved it 52 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

wtf who has an instinct to STOMP on anything moving!

YDI for being stupid enough to have an "instinct" or more correctly "habit" of killing animals. Honestly.

Who steps on mice? They're not bugs! Lol, I thought most people screeched and jumped away.

A gal who's not afraid of things like that? Hell, I'd go on a date knowing that alone.

jimmyboy1229 0

As a natural instinct? What the **** is your problem. Oh theres a dog my natural instinct is to shoot it with a gun. Gtfo.

Okay, I just want to point out 2 things. 1. Some people find mice disgusting, so it's not all that uncommon for your first reflex is to attack it. 2. To all of you getting so worked up about one useless mouse, how about all of the people being massacred in Africa? How about the children starving in India? Aren't they "harmless creatures"? Oh, of course not, they deserved it. Poor, poor mouse.

I have a six foot ball python and he doesn't stomp on poor innocent mice. Plus this guy isn't an asshole or whatever the majority of you people say he is. I see shit moving low the the ground I try and kill it. It's in my house and I don't want it there. AND! A mouse is never going to say thank you, or shit in a toilet, or show any sort of respect. I being a human an infinitely superior to a mouse and keep it that way. No need for pity. Pity make the soul weak. Not one person on this planet could live their life through the eyes of complete pity, for they would end up dead at their own accord. SO! Man employ's cockblock to stomp mouse and gain 561 xp and evolve into Godzilla who's name changes to Suckmycock ect. works for me. You might see me as a horrible ass, but I humbly accept that title, seeing as how I fed my girlfriends pet mouse (which I had bought in rid my ears of her drunken incessant wining about how cruel I was for feeding live mice to my snake) to my snake. Fun drunk times at petco.

You're a disgusting fuckbag. Why is your first instinct to step on the mouse, and not just stand on a chair and scream like a normal girl? Are you one of those people who derives sexual pleasure from stomping on lesser creatures? Or are you just one of those people who always does the completely illogical thing? Get counselling, you definitely need it. Yeah, I know that "fuckbag" is not a real word. TS.

wtf wtf wtf! who the **** stomps on a mouse period? thats brutal! can you imagine the way the mouse's body turned to pancakes and what squirted out omg ew. youre crazy

what is with people stomping on mice randomly!!!??!? they squish!!!!