By Anonymous - 15/11/2010 21:31 - Ireland

Today, I accidentally left my sister's hamster's cage open and it escaped. My dad recently put mouse traps down. Guess where I found her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 907
You deserved it 34 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jakojan 4

i absolutely love the way you worded this. makes it sound like you let your sister escape from her hamster cage

Obviously in jail. You have to use the context clues. Dad puts down traps, hamster protests out of solidarity with other rodents, protest gets out of order, hamster bitch slaps dad, hamster jailed for assault.

Comments

Jakojan 4

i absolutely love the way you worded this. makes it sound like you let your sister escape from her hamster cage

this has nothing to do with the fml but whatever: once time i brought a female hamster without knowing it was preggo so it has babies then the mom and sex with he babies making more babies which the mom ate the babies of the babies. it was a ****** up thing. i had to get ride of it. moral of the story? get a male hamster or just make sure you know its not pregnant before you get it.

KiddNYC1O 20

11- Just for the hell of it, I really hope those were typos...

Today I was trapped in a hamster cage FML

Hi_Itz_Me 0

The FML doesn't say where OP found the hamster.. Was it in the toilet, oven, fridge!?!?!? it's driving me crazy... :'(

yeah I really hate typing on my iPod sorry D:

"im a chirstian, but i suck **** like a pornstar." LMFAO. that made my day. thank you! :) hah

jimbob13 0
btnhdude 0

ignorance seriously? you're an annoying bitch getting on fml is probably the highlight of your day hit me back I might satisfy you with ATTENTION.

89- "GIVE YOUR BABIES SHOCKOLATE AND THEY'LL RUN ABNORMALLY FAST!! they'll run as fast as KENYANS!" 25- sooo wanna come over and study the lord's great gift together? my bible is huuuuge!

I give up, OP! Where did you find her? The anxiety is killing me!

FusionPlacebo 26

It doesn't say "my sister's hamster cage", it says "my sister's hamster's cage" which implies she's talking about the pet, not her sister.

hey at least she won't ask you to take care of her pets anymore!

Yeah, I really don't think that was a goal she wanted to achieve.

Soooo where'd you find her ? Can't just end the story like that .

Obviously in jail. You have to use the context clues. Dad puts down traps, hamster protests out of solidarity with other rodents, protest gets out of order, hamster bitch slaps dad, hamster jailed for assault.

wwerulez14 6

#12, That makes perfect sense.

xGet_Over_It 0

#12, you had me literally laughing out loud with everything you just said. I looked pretty pathetic laughing in front of my iPod. But you just made my day :) Thank you.

1- OP did make it sound that way. Too funny!

well guess you got her christmas present covered

you keep your sister in a hamster cage?

zp5 4

lol if you read it the right way it does sound like that. (sorry this was for comment #7)

hcovballer247 0