Uh-oh…

By jlol - 05/03/2015 14:32 - United States

Today, my teacher reached over to hand me a paper. I thought it would be funny to flinch and say, "Dad, please don't hit me". Unfortunately, he didn't think it was a joke, so I got questioned by the on-campus officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 947
You deserved it 47 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a great way to open an investigation on your household. Good job OP.

Oh you totally deserve this. But nice to know your school reacts and questions you right away.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#50 it went right over your head just forget about it

1dvs_bstd 41

I know right? Because domestic violence and making a joke that could land someone in huge ass trouble is so harmlessly hilarious... mannn aren't those sorta jokes a hoot?!

who cares I'm number one! keep bitching it makes me feel good about myself

That's a great way to open an investigation on your household. Good job OP.

Yeah, how dense can you get OP? You know how paranoid and protective our society has become. I feel bad for your parents who now have to put up with an investigation because of their idiot child.

Yep, and he's surprised they didn't think it was a joke. School admins should never assume such a statement is a joke.

Oh you totally deserve this. But nice to know your school reacts and questions you right away.

You're that idiot who talks about bombs in the airport. I feel sorry for your parents.

JMichael 25

Yea he's a smart one alright..as serious as our society takes things like that these days it's no wonder your teacher reported it.

*gets pulled over* just don't take my weed officer! yeah that guy

You better watch out 'cause your dad might be coming for you after that stunt lol.

Why on earth would you think that's funny? I can think of so many reasons why it's not. The main one being because those children who ARE abused finally get the courage to tell someone and because of kids like you, no one believes them and thinks they're joking. You're an ass and YDI.

You have to be careful with your jokes OP, they can either hit or miss.

That's something you do with your friends, not a teacher who's legally obligated to report anything s/he thinks is suspicious.

Don't see how this would be a good idea anyways as you probably made your teacher feel uncomfortable and they have to report things like this. YDI