Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

ChocolateHS 0

Thats why they created plastic surgery... there's still hope

FMLGirl1991 0

there IS the option of plastic surgery but you'll find that most guys like their boobs real. you don't need big boobs to be hot.

Surgery requires another surgery every 10 or so years...not worth it for the price.

Blech. Breast enlargements are disgusting. If Nature has blessed you with awesomely small boobs, be grateful! OP - your mom is very, very, *very* wrong.

lakergurl91 0

I have three points that Id like to make: 1) The OP's mom is both stupid and shallow for thinking that the size of a girls breasts determines how "hot" she is!! 2)#34 needs to STFU because the size of a womans breasts is mostly genetic and thanks to your closed minded thinking women whos breasts are larger/smaller then a B/C cup feel like their weird...and theyre NOT!! 3)Breast size DOES NOT matter!! I have a pair of 38DDs and I dont feel like Im more attractive then a girl with 32As...its more about confidence and the way in which you carry yourself !! Id imagine that having big breasts is like having a big dick!! I mean it looks nice and is fun to play with but it also has its downsides!! So to all the girls with slightly smaller breasts BE HAPPY!! At least yours wont ever SAG!! Smile Jesus loves you =)

i so agree with you #81. i have 38C's and i swear theyre getting bigger. everyone i know wants to have boobs like mine, its kinda annoying and embarassing hearing people talk about your boobs and saying how nice they are.

Lol...dont know what's worse...your mom saying you need boobs to be hot or her saying that you have none...probably the second though...

tallproducer 0

aww..i know how that feels my mom says things that are kinda messed up!LOL.but honestly you have nada to worry about. There are TONS of guys out there that like other things..i personally love my boobs LOL but my bfs an ass guy so even tho theyre big it dont even matter to him!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Or so he says.... But lucky you If he really is nice.

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

Chocolate_Chunk 2

so, you're saying small boobs on a woman is hot. does that mean small boobs on a man isn't and that you like big boobed men? :D

He didn't even mention men, so why did you bring it up?

Glam_fml 0

Big boobs aren't all they are crackef up to be. Actually, some guys prefer small boobs. At least they won't be hanging to your knees when you are older.

Umm #10 ,what guy would prefer a flat girl

Chocolate_Chunk 2

A guy like me, for example. I frankly can't stand big ones.

Does it matter? Really? If you meet this amazing girl who is not your "type" its going to matter?

yeah my mom has huuuge boobs and shes always saying how she wants to get a breast reduction and big boobs tend to make you look fatter than what you really are.