Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

Autumnatic 0

I like how half the people say yeah i like small breasts! just at least a b cup! or as long as its not like a 6 year old. or as long as the -shape- is nice. (or as long as your butt is perfect to make up for it, etc.) yeah small breasts = smaller than A and i've got em. there IS no -shape-. small butt too. It really hasn't been a prob in the guy dept tho to be honest. as hard as it is for me to believe (i cry when i try on swimsuits) they like them/me anyway. so though i srsly doubt you're smaller than me (less than 1% of the population is) you will be FINE.

You know it is women who are obsessed with breast size. Most guys I know really don't care.

it's not what you got but how you use it, and I think naturally small is beautiful! Different strokes for different folks, just like some guys like blondes etc...

Your mother is obviously one of those obnoxious ****** that slept around with every guy in high school. She probably has saggy, wrinky, old, thick-blue-vein-covered **** anyway, because I'm guessing she's in her late 40s.

shnibz101 0

What no pics to make sure this isn't fake lol I am so sorry my ego is really screwed up like is I am getting help so in the futar if u read my comments I will me less of a jerk and I am sorry that happened

Momiru_chan 1

Uh.... I think your mom said "no offense" as in no offense to your friend's girlfriend... that's why she looked at you...?

Every facet of the OP's FML is wrong. First of all you have three women sitting around talking about (judging) someone's girlfriend, and then you had that ignorant remark made by your imbecilic mother. And here you get all down and out about not having big breasts. Way to go!

Engineer_Chick 0

ahh I feel you, small **** suck... but all of my boyfriends (if they were lying and just trying to be nice I don't even care) I have told me they love my A's and that I should feel lucky because they will be perky forever!

ziqi92 0

thats so wrong and i beg to differ. my cousin has small boobs even though shes like 22. she is hella good looking, i'm not even exaggerating. several of my friends wanted to do her.

jmart110 0

so I guess I'm " cute" not " hot" bcuz of my boobs. FML

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Ignore this, the flawed FML comment system ****** up once again