Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

expen_dable 0

girls with huge boobs are either overweight, breast feeding or have implants...I'm barely a B but I work out and have great abs and a round butt, my roommate has huge boobs but a chubby stomach and no butt, and i'm considered hotter than her..

I love hearing all these flat-chested women trying to rationalize the crappy genetics they were handed. sorry women, small **** are not sexy. how many playboys would sell with a or b cup models gracing the pages. men like small **** as much as women like small dicks.

Why are you basing your self esteem on the size of your breasts? Or the attention you get from schoolboys?

XBrittanyRaeO 0

OP i feel your pain. My mom and sister and dad and friends all say I'm flat all the time. Because apparently it matters if you are. And I dont know if its just my school but all the guys flock away from my flat chest and to the girls with bigger boobs. I'm 16 so there probably not getting any bigger and I'm considered hotter than my older sister who has huge boobs but still.. it takes a hit on your self esteem after a while.

twivy16 0

you're such a low person. you're gross. and just a ridiculous horn doggg ! go get your precious playboy magazine and go jack off. don't let me start putting you down about your small dick like you're trying to put down small chested women. ASSHOLE !

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Well then, there have to be lots of women crazy for small weenies, because I know I love small breasts.

Really? You are pretty ignorant if you think that LOL!

Pretty ignorant if they think guys only like big breasts I mean.

BirdsnBees 0

You're moms a bitch You are most likely very pretty. Personally I view a small chest as being classy and professional. Have you seen how women with big chests age? For the most part, not well... I think it becomes that much harder to not be viewed as slutty and trashy with a big chest. Hogermite's comment is RIDICULOUS. Yes we all love our pornstars to have big ****. These woman aren't viewed as beautiful, they "grace" the pages for one reason only. To get guys off without making them feel guilty. Theres no guilt getting off to trashy *****. After all that why they're there! Embrace your body. Never get plastic sugeory. Its there for people with low self esteem, don't let that be you!

twivy16 0

fml.com wont allow me to express how i truly feel towards your mother. so im going to try my best to keep it g-rated. first of all, flat chested girls can most definitely be hot. your mom sounds worst than any guy i've ever met. because not even a guy sinks to that level to say that. tell your mom to stfu. she cant hate herself so much to the point of trying to bring down someone else. seriously. that's not how a grown up behaves. looks like someone has some growing up to do. you dont say that about someone. people like her is why millions of girls feel self conscious about themselves and get plastic surgery. a mother should know better ! i dont have the biggest breasts in the world, in fact, your mother might consider me "flat chested", but that hasnt stopped guys from calling me hot. ugh. she disgusts me. tell her to go get laid. kbye.

And thus, the low self esteem and early breast surgury was born!!! :D

ya...your mom was really bad to say a comment like that and that is really shallow for anyone to say i believe girls with small breasts are more attractive and anyone who gets breast implants i feel are...cant think of the word but ill put it in this way i would never date someone who had implants or any plastic surgery and would leave a relationship if they ever did

Wow, your really limiting yourself there! LOTS of women have them, actually Id say the majority of women have them and you would not know unless they told you! Some plastic surgeons do a very good job making them look natural. Mine did. Why do so many dudes diss on implants? Ya'll jealous that theres no dick implants yet??

Chocolate_Chunk 2

firstly, implants suck. also, the mindset of anyone getting them is none that I would find attractive. Secondly, you can actually get an operation for increasing penis size.

That's actually just as shallow as saying you love big breasted women or something. Aren't relationships about people? A woman isn't an object. She's a person. Fat, thin, flat chested whatever, who cares. Who is she? That's what counts.

I highly doubt most women have breast implants. Breast implants are too expensive for most people. And I guess some people don't think implants feel the same?

wow....what a mature thing to say. I can't believe YOUR MOM would even participate in such a conversation. And to insult you like that? That's just messed up. I hope you'll grow up to be more mature (no matter what your breast size may be) than she'll ever be.

Your moms a bitch! But, completely flat chested is ugly! Like that actress Debra Messing, she makes me gag! Her sternum is very prominent, it looks like a xylaphone! Ewww! Lots of cute/hot girls have small boobs. SMALL and NONE are two different things!

birdsnbees, you supported my post with what you said. men don't see pornstars as beautiful? are you high? **** stars by definition are attractive, sexy and hot. in fact, there's a whole sub-section of large chest ****. I failed to see the flat-chested section and the magazines devoted solely to flat-chested women and the flat-chested celebrity pages - because they don't exist, dear. they do, however, have all of those for women with large breasts. because men like that. beauty and sexual attraction, with few exceptions, are not experienced separately for men. all your post confirmed is that you are definitely lacking breasts and jealous of those with them.