Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

hotstuff81 0

Eww small boobs who the **** has small boobs I perfer big boobs.

selena gomez is 16...couldn't you have come up with a better reference??

wow.... wow..... both of those were for the OP's mother and the other dumbasses on here that seem to think that huge Pamela Anderson-like breasts are a necessary part of being "hot". Don't get me wrong, I hate having a small chest sometimes-- only because most of my shirts won't fit properly (I lost a lot of weight...guess where I lost it first?)-- but I'd rather have that and know any guy talking to me will be looking at my face and not downward (unless he's hoping for a miracle =P). I'd rather a person remember ME and not my chest when I walk away from them. (What's that saying? "Anything more than a handful is a waste"? My mother told me that, of all people. )

iloveyouxx121 0

why do people like you always consist on trying to change other people she's beautiful the way she is

CosmicJordyn22 0

It really just depends on the girl.

Has your Mom ever seen a fashion model? Most of them are tall and skinny and have pretty much no boobs whatsoever, and they're obviously attractive or they wouldn't be in the profession. But models aside, you don't need big boobs to be hot, that's ridiculous.

32A is the best size :) Small boobs don't mean anything. I'm sexy as hell and I love it!

thatshortblonde 0

im 32A as well and i have NO problems with guys being attracted to me haha

im a 36A and i as well have no problems whatsoever with guys being attracted to me. i regularily get called "fox" small boobs are sexier, because they dont take all the attention away from the nice stomach, legs, butt, hips, FACE, etc. but there is nothing wrong with big boobs either!! to each their own

hellobananas 0

Just because you have small boobs doesn't mean you're not hot. I have 32Cs, and I'm working my way up to a 32D, and I still have several years of growing left. But even though my boobs are larger than most of my classmates, and people older than me, doesn't mean I'm hotter than them. In fact, I'm not. My friends who have As and Bs are considered more attractive, because of face, body, and personality. I actually wish I had smaller boobs, because jumping hurts after a bit during PE if my bra isn't an underwire or sports, and sometimes I have pervs staring at my chest when I wear swimsuits.

you are just like my friend. shes extremely pretty and has big boobs. but she also has a great personality. and a lot of guys are in it for her boobs. but she found a guy who isnt. which is good.

your mom was being an ass "no offense" sorry. but big boobs dont make a girl hot at all. and personality should count most anyway. and you'll deffinately find a guy who wont care about boob size. i have rly small boobs too and my boyfriend doesnt care, he prefers them that way. but you just need to realize, boobs dont matter.