Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

Its who a woman is that makes her hot, not her bra size.

jack1001 0

I dont think fake breasts attract men.Other attributes of women also count.

CameronJak 0

The correct response would of ben OP: Oh ya a women with a black eye would have a terrible life too! mom: What... *CRACK*

iloveyouxx121 0

oah! that's so meaaan! I'm the same :(

i was an A cup and my guy friends constantly made A cup jokes at me, then I eventually moved to a 34 B and my one friend not realizing it made a A cup joke and I was like "Hah no! Not anymore! I'm a B now!" and he goes "so a fruit cup?" and my friend Bobby and I looked at him and were like "no..." random story, but yeah I don't think that's nessercerily (spelling) true.

Haha, that's funny! And to the douche bags out there saying plastic surgery is the answer can go screw themselves! Most girls prefer not to get plastic surgery!

briissocoollike 8

Not everyone can have big boobs by the way I love ur username it'd be a great band name maybe you'll see me use it one day...

varkey 7

I disagree, I think anything between A and D doesn't really matter as long as the girl has a pretty face. AA- or E+, ok that's slightly off putting but still not that bad. Anyway, plastic surgery is worse. FYL cuz your mom said that though.

Guys don't always care about big boobs. Usually we look a little farther down