Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

As long as they have decent shape, size doesn't matter X )

christopherlove 0

FYL. Tit size does not matter. Shape and proportion are more important. Your mom made a pretty stupid statement.

Hey, I don't have boobs but a significant amount of my guy friends comment to my boyfriend (and me, on occasion) on how hot I am. Size doesn't matter, a lot of the time. Confidence does.

All that matters is that your boobs are in proportion to your body. You don't want a guy who only likes you for your physical appearance anyways.

Hang on, first and foremost how old are you? If you're 12 or 13 then just wait. Other than that, I have pretty small boobs, 34Bs, but I'm also 5'0" and 115 lbs. As my husband says, "More than a handful is wasteful." And big boobs suck. I've had four friends get reductions because of the physical problems their chests have caused. When you can't walk upright because your breasts are too heavy...ugh. Even when they aren't that big they still hurt your back. And assuming you've never been pregnant, that can change things significantly. My mom apparently had A cups until she got pregnant with me (second child) and now she has DDs (which she hates because they hurt her back).

riseandshine_fml 0

at least when you have small boobs, people will date you for you... and not for you boobs, which can be really unfortunate (happened 3 possibly now 4 times to a girl in my class, within the span of a school year)

eeee93757 0

She's a failure then...someone with natural A's, B's or C's or even D's beats someone with fakes or a pair that is too big (fake or real) any day....

I disagree with your mom, to say something like that is pretty shallow. Small chests are fine, as long as she looks decent

Hey look at is this way, at least your boobs won't be sagging to your belly button by the time your 35!