Some taken

By Atomic_Tangerine - 29/06/2009 23:07 - United States

Today, my mom, sister, and I were talking about a friend's girlfriend. My sister's opinion of her was that she was cute but not hot. My mom agreed, saying that she didn't think that someone without boobs could EVER be hot. She then looked at me and said, "No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 717
You deserved it 3 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

No worries mate, chin up! I much prefer small boobs on a woman its way hotter. And just think of the state the big ones are gonna be when they're older, no one wants to see that!

cms70 0

Don't worry not everyone is into big boobs. My boyfriend hates big boobs.

Comments

cel_fml 0

YDI for gossiping. You guys need to find something else to do...

tNa693 0

Hm your mom made a ridiculous statement. There are many girls with small breasts that are sexy! Think about celebrities and models. Many of them are small chested but also sex symbols. I think that the preoccupation with breasts is absurd. I have large breasts and they are really nothing special. If you saw Kate Bosworth in Blue Crush you would know that she was rocking the flat chested look.

mas19 0

hey at least you're not fat.

speak_a_da_truth 0

Does this mean that small penis's are in too?

Well it doesn't matter as long as it is hard enough and the guy is an expert in bed. I mean bigger dicks do look good but you do need to have skills.

102: Way to say it! 90: Those magazines are the only time you'll see a naked woman. OP: Your mum is a bitch and shouldn't be so "elitist". (Notice the visible, would-be-air-quotes.) Substance over matter.

rip_andie 0

I disagree I know many women that are hot without having to be busty.

at least I'VE still got a future, you crazy old bat

As a man I feel that the way a woman carries her body is way more important than the size of her boobs, but personality is the defining characteristic of what I consider "hot". I don't feel that boob size really matters, but if I had to choose, I would honestly say that I find smaller boobs more attractive. Also, most guys that actually care about boob sizes probably aren't really worth hanging around anyway, since it'd only be for your looks and not for who you are. If you are looking for companionship rather than a one night stand, then you're probably better off.

That's weird, nobody asked you/ gives a damn.