Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 616
You deserved it 43 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

I've seen videos of people getting tasered and it's like shooting a frickin gun and it injects into your skin toxins....

idontgiveone 0

this is lame and obviously bs. and if it is true, ydi, have some pride ****.

liar... I know a guy who got tasered and he didn't have to go to the hospital... so yeah do some research first before putting up bs fmls... loser

skybeau 0

I love comments like this - "I know someone who had something slightly similar happen to them and the end result was different, therefore, OP is lying" Seriously, things may have happened differently for the OP. As others before me have said, the effects of tasers depends on the size of the person being shocked, or the OP may have fallen and hurt herself in some way. Without knowing all the details, it's pretty childish just to call 'fake'.

staplergunn 0

wow michael jackson never would have snuck into his boyfriends housee. goodness show some respect. michael would have at least asked to come out. dang. people these days! wwmjd?

MindstormsKid 0

wth is up with people thinking tazers can't knock you out? they can kill....

i_got_it 0

thats what you get for trying to sneak into people houses... if she called the cops on you, you coulda been gone... OP is a dumb floozie..

janise 2

Has it not occurred to people that she was probably tased by someone who had no idea how to use a taser correctly? It's very possible the girl who tased her had the setting too high or even stunned her again after tasing her. Tasers can be used as stun guns as well and some people freak out and don't really have any sense when they're frightened due to a supposed burglar.