Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 615
You deserved it 43 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

she could be a cop or her parents are cops and she could have gotten it illegally

mostly true but then they say that the worst that OC (Oleo-resin Capsicum) spray can do is severe skin irritation but i had all of the skin on my lips and inside my nostrils with second degree burns from it. also you guys probably use well made and quality controlled devices, not some cheap ass import from china that's probably set to the wrong parameters or something.

So, 69, you're a police officer and you train younger officers to rub their socks and touch criminals to control them? SO FULL OF BS!

TishaPort 0

Hahah. You definitely deserved it. If the parents weren't going to be there though why would you sneak?

Rammer3500 23

The whole point of a taser is that it puts you out. I have one. I know.

I have been tased and dry-stunned by a taser many times for training and certification in law enforcement and also carry a personal civilian stun gun. This has almost no chance of knocking you unconscious much less putting you in the hospital. I really want to know what pre-existing condition the author has to have ended up as such, especially so that we can report it and make sure to watch out for that condition.