Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 615
You deserved it 43 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

thefury 0

wow you must be a real pussy to go to the hospital after being tazed. I've been tazed as part of my training. I will say it sucks and hurts like hell but once the shock stops there's nothing. ydi you pansy.

popostevo236 0

yes, I'm a police officer and I have been tased several time.. in fact, I am the training officer at my department for the taser. If you want more information about it, I will be glad to share. There has been no deaths related as the the cause of death to anyone, only a contributing factor due to poor health. If you want to know look it up. Don't say things based on some video that you saw. I think you are the one that needs to do a bit of research my friend. It's not the volts that kill you, it's the amps....

popostevo236 0

http://www.taser.com/research/Science/Pages/CardiacSafety.aspx http://www.taser.com/research/Science/Pages/CurrentElectronicControlDeviceResearch.aspx

madaddicted 0

oh wow.... she tased you??? wtf? geez well shes really protective.....

CarterColbie 4

Who cares if it's fake, it's funny! Jeez you guys are total killjoys.

his sister sounds hardcore. is she single?

tayler1590 0

where would she get a tazerr