Sneaky

By TasedAndDazed - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I snuck into my boyfriend's house because I knew his parents wouldn't be there. Later, I woke up in a hospital bed because his sister thought I was a burglar and tased me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 616
You deserved it 43 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AriesAngel41288 0

Way to go killer. If you're gonna sneak in, make sure the boyfriend is there to greet you. Moron.

samurijack22 0

Yea she could of been climbing a tree to get her boyfriends window and got tased and fell out the tree. She might have snuck in the house, got tased, and fell and hit her head off something. Since no one knows all the details it's not really anyone's place to call her a liar.

Comments

Why did you have to sneak in if they weren't home?

If a taser delivers too much shock it can put you in the hospital. Especially with smaller people.

aero_fml 0

What guy doesn't want to walk into their room and be surprised by their sister with a pulsing electronic device standing over their unconscious girlfriend? No one said she broke the backdoor or climbed a tree to get into the place. She might just have meant that she snuck outta her place to his without any parental knowledge. The sister could have caught her on the way through the unlocked front door and did the job with the taze. Also, read the other comments, there are some pretty good ways for this to be true. People are just so close-minded.

getreadysetfml 0

A taser won't put you into the hospital unless maybe she shocked you like 5-6 times first which I doubt.

absolutely fake. 1. tasers dont knock you out, so you wouldnt wake up anywhere. 2. tasers dont put you in the hospital, awake or out.

popostevo236 0

The only way a taser could put you in the hospital is if she tased you at the tops of the stairs and ya fell down them. I've been tased several times. I've tased lots of people. Some people get 20 second rides. NEVER gone to the hospital. Totally fake!

popostevo236 0

Oh, and even if you are standing in water, rain, shower... does not increase the danger. A shock from a taser equivalent to rubbing your socks on the floor and then touching someone.

It's like someone said earlier--there's a possibility that she was tased, fell down, and hit her head on something hard enough to get knocked out. We don't know for sure, so it's not necessarily "totally fake."

Hhmmmmmm ... You zigged when you shouldve zagged hahahaha yeah just totally went there

Um? she could have heard noises in the house and grabbed it? she could have just walked in and heard something and grabbed it? god people are simple minded

If the parents weren't there, why did you sneak in? What do you do when they are home? Ring the doorbell and greet them?